A unique workshop opportunity!
Register early and SAVE!!
Share on Facebook
Please choose this thumbnail
Convention Registration (mail in is now deactivated)
Because transportation costs are minimal, a single all-inclusive convention registration fee will cover attendance at all events, transportation to/from Battle Creek, daily courtesy van if requested, the convention banquet, two meals in Battle Creek, and two afterglow food receptions (with cash bar). Radisson Plaza Hotel guests receive a complimentary breakfast included in the specially discounted AGO convention room rate.
- Registration does not require any choices for workshops, only the Choral Academy elective.
- For payment, make check or money order payable to AGO Region V 2013 Convention.
- Members of RCCO, ACDA or OHS may all register at AGO regular member rate.
- A Partner/Spouse may register at AGO member rates. The Contact Information should be the same for both member and partner/spouse; the partner/spouse's name is entered at "Name to appear on Convention Badge."
- Dual members and AGO Chapter Friends may register at regular member rates.
- To register as a Senior, you must be 65 or older on June 30, 2013.
- Student registration is for those who are enrolled full-time in high school or a higher education institution with a valid student ID.
- Daily registrations will be available at $170/day at the time of the convention.